Last Updated: 2023
Table of Contents
Collection of Data
In order for us to give you an efficient and accurate locksmith service we might need to collect information on your personal life, this includes:
- Personal information: This is the first step you need to comply in availing our service, this includes your name, contact details, address, and other relevant information we might need.
- Transaction data: After providing your personal data, your next to provide is the information about the service you want us to provide and the payment details. If it’s cash to cash or through bank transfer.
- Communication data: We have two types of communication in order for you to avail of our service, you can call us directly or make appointments online by visiting our website.
Please be guided that all information you provide must be accurate and responsive so that we can have a smooth service transaction.
How the Collected Data Is Used
In case you wonder how we use the data collected, please continue reading for you to be guided.
Providing locksmith services: We use such data to aid the requests of all our customers, in terms of lock assistance, car lockout, key duplications, and many more.
Customer support: Our customer support staff use this information to respond to every customer request on behalf of the company.
Service improvements: Information collected is used to get feedback from the customers and will be highlighted on our website only if a certain client approves that they will be featured on the website. This will help improve our company’s reputation.
Legal obligations: If local authorities or law enforcement requires your information, we’re obliged to give it in accordance with local and national laws.
We ensure that all data used is for legal purposes only.
Disclosing of Data
Data collected may be shared with other parties with legitimate interests, this includes:
- Third-party service providers: We may collaborate with reliable partners who support us in delivering our services, which may involve sharing your data. It might concern you, but we ensure that it’s safe, and we’ll inform you always in making this step.
- Legal requirements: In order to fulfill the company’s legal obligations or respond to lawful requests, we may occasionally be required to disclose your data. This may occur, for example, in situations where we are required by law or compelled by legal authorities. Rest assured that we prioritize your privacy and will always handle your data with the utmost care and confidentiality.
- Transfer of Ownership: When the company has its new owner, we might disclose your data, because we’re obliged to do so. If ever you don’t like the idea, you can always request our staff to erase your personal data.
All data shared is always based on legal purposes, we assured that we’ll notify you on such changes made by the company about the personal data collected.
All customers have the right to:
- Access Customer Data: Each customer has the right to ask the company for detailed information about their personal information. This includes any data that the business has gathered. Simply use the relevant channels to get in touch with our committed data protection team to exercise this right. We pledge to maintain openness and provide customers with a clear picture of how their personal data is handled.
- Rectify Customer Data: Never be afraid to ask for corrections if a customer encounters any wrong or missing information. It’s crucial to make sure the information we use is trustworthy, current, and correct. We’d be willing to change customer information for better and smooth transactions.
- Erase Customer Information: The customer has every right to request the deletion of their personal information.
- Restrict Data Processing: If they have any worries or qualms about their personal information, the customer has the right to restrict or stop the processing of their data. Our staff works hard to ensure that customer preferences are honored and taken into account, since we value customers who have control over their information.
- Data Portability: Every customer has the option to conveniently request a copy of their valuable data, ensuring it is provided to them in a commonly used electronic format. This user-friendly approach streamlines the process, allowing customers to securely preserve and access their information with ease.
The company gives importance to every customer’s rights, so our staff aim to provide or give solutions to their concerns promptly. We always respect every customer’s decision regarding their personal information. So feel free to reach us anytime, and we will be more than happy to assist our valued customers.
How to Contact Us